Book Now (949) 464-7123
Surfing + Mindfulness Sessions ( Semi-Private Group)
We will teach you how to surf and practice yoga! All skill levels welcome No Surfing experience required. You will leave our session feeling grounded and have new coping skills to practice on your own. Saturday 4/18/20 in San Clemente, CA 10a-1p. If you want to try an alternative therapy approach then this is the group for you. Cost :$250 (you get yoga, mindfulness practice, a surf lesson, and therapy)
This group is limited to 6 people. There will be a clinician, a surf instructor, and a yoga instructor facilitating this event. We can help you achieve serenity, peace, and mindfulness. If you have questions or want to book a session call (949) 464-7123 or email us James@serenewatersrecovery.com
1 on 1 Surfing & Mindfulness Sessions
If you are struggling with stress management, mental health, or addiction issues we offer individual surf & mindfulness sessions as an alternative approach to help you apply new coping skills in life. Private 1 on 1 sessions- are for 90 min for $120, or 120 min. for $150 (board & wetsuit are included with session). If you have questions or want booking a session call (949) 464-7123 or email us James@serenewatersrecovery.com
Surf Therapy Groups For Treatment/ Mental Health Programs
If you would like to set up a group for a treatment center, mental health facility, or other organized educational/therapeutic organization then call (949) 464-7123 or E-mail us: James@serenewatersrecovery.com. These are closed groups and only clients in your program will attend these sessions scheduled. We will do the charting and bring the gear.
Why Choose Us for Your Treatment Center?
Its challenging for to fully engage their clients in the entire treatment process. We developed a surf therapy program for addiction treatment centers that solves that problem by getting clients excited and engaged in their treatment. Your clients will get fast results with coping skills, and your center will have a better client satisfaction rating over all. You will even attract more potential clients by utilizing our services.
How does the client benefit? They will:
- Learn to challenge their comfort zone and problem solve.
- They experience a hands on mindfulness meditation session which creates new healthy neural pathways.
- Reduced cravings, anxiety, and depression.
- Feel more empowered and self confident.
- Feel a sense of purpose and connection in their recovery .
- Get an opportunity to open up in an alternative therapeutic environment.
- Become excited about their own life changes recovery process.
How does your center benefit?
- We do all the planning and take the clients off of your hands for a few hours so some of your staff can be freed up to complete their other duties.
- You will get a higher satisfaction rating from your clients which leads to better reviews of your services.
- You can market our services on your site to attract more clients.
- We are certified CADC-2 and can complete all the charting in your EMR. Our service is billable.
- We will help your team in treating the whole person.
Do You Have Any Questions or want to set up an event/ service that we did not list?